Saturday, August 7, 2010

Will this fit in my pc case?

Hi i'd like to know if the geforce 9800 gtx will fit in this case,


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>





I'm building a new pc and just making sure, also if it is compatible with the power supply,





NOTE if the card isint compatible , what is a case under 75 with a powersupply that will accomodate this card.





Thanks youWill this fit in my pc case?
YES it will fit in the case, but the power supply fill FRY the second you start a game. because it uses about 260 watts on its own. so look into a case similar to this, but with no power supply, i would recommend at least 800 wattsWill this fit in my pc case?
yes, my friend has that exact case, it is very durable , sturdy and the included power supply is great. Also there is a tonne of interior room. I'm glad i could help xD

Report Abuse



It should the Tricod is a pretty big case and it can handle a lot of motherboards.
Yes the case will hold a 9800GTX.
suuuuuuuuure!

No comments:

Post a Comment