Saturday, August 21, 2010

Really awsome PC case?

Theres this girl I know from school that showed us video of her PC and its case. It was a fairly large case with liquid cooling and by fairly large I mean it had 4 or so hard drives a dual or quad video card setup at least 2 CD/DVD drives and it was loaded with lots of other stuff as well. Now the case was larger then any other full tower case I have ever seen. The total cost of her PC was over $6000. I went searching the net and I have not come across any case any ware near the size of hers.





It was a tower like case but had a weird shape. Now when I say 4 hard drives and 2 CD/DVD drives there was probably enough room for 5-6 more hard drives or so.





I am looking for awesome cases and I cannot contact this girl so I cannot ask her. I do not care if you find me the exact case just please give me a link to abnormal cases ones that are fair more better then the average gaming case. I remember her telling me she order the case online for $900+Really awsome PC case?
My PC case is a Maxdy Viper Gaming Case ... It looks pretty cool, a bit on the heavy side though.





This link isn't a Maxdy but they are identical ... http://www.hardwarecooling.com/images/ca鈥?/a>Really awsome PC case?
That would be a tower case go check out newegg.com they have some nicer tower cases that are clear.
That would most likely be a server case. They're well hella expensive. Also pointless unless it's a server.
Try this site! Directron.com I like their clear case's with cold cathode tubes in them, but they've got sum gamer cases that kick a. I go with the theory of having a Western Digital 10,000 rpm, or 15,000 rpm Raptor harddrive for the ultimate gamer HD. The tetrabyte ones are for storage, not gamin'! Do you know how many pictures, songs, saved games you can put in just one tetrabyte HD? It's over-kill dude! But hey, I like faster, better, MORE too! LOL!
go to this link





http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE%26amp;N=2010090007+1054808289%26amp;name=ATX+Full+Tower





you may not come back here after this when you get to that link lol
it was probably a ripoff of the mac pro she made





why dont you just make a custom computer case its really not that hard





a few pieces of scrap metal and your set





lol

No comments:

Post a Comment