Tuesday, August 24, 2010

PC CASE FAN/CPU FAN - Options?

Okay, so I'm bouncing back and forth from my car to my computer, then over to firearms. Now's a pc question.





I'm looking for a decent case fan- no, not decent- the best case fan. Though I know that's a broad opinion, which is the best, I am looking more into how much air is being pushed into or sucked out of the pc. I need only two for now, and don't care at all about sound.


All I'm looking for is a high-end set of case fans that can keep the inside of the tower cool.





Also, I am questioning the integrity of my current CPU fan. It's an air-cooled, since I'm paranoid about liquid cooling- that and no space in the case for that kind of rig.


The cooler I'm using right now is a Zalman ZF9225ATH cooler, which, many people suggest, is one of the better choices - however, though the fan is moving very fast indeed, I think it's going out- can't feel much air at all.. is there a better cooler out there?PC CASE FAN/CPU FAN - Options?
Try these:





http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis鈥?/a>PC CASE FAN/CPU FAN - Options?
http://www.xoxide.com/aerocool-120mm-tur鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment