Saturday, August 7, 2010

Im looking for a PC Case?

Im building a gaming PC (first time) and im looking for a case that would be good for that. Also it would be cool if it had some cool features on it.





Anybody have a idea of were i can get it and price range.


Any help would be apreciatedIm looking for a PC Case?
Lian Li makes some very high quality cases. I've built a few gaming computers and my latest one I purchased a Lian Li case and it's much better than what I used for my previous 2 computers. I had previously used Aspire cases and the Lian Li is much more sturdy and a lot of them come with slide-out motherboard trays which makes them a lot easier to work on.


You can get them here:


http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis鈥?/a>


The only downside to the Lian Li cases in my opinion is that they're not that flashy. They're designed with quality in mind and they're very solid well built cases. They just don't have the computer ricer look with all the lights and weird designs.Im looking for a PC Case?
cases range from 30$ to 300$ check newegg.com out
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>


One of the most popular REAL gamers there is. Stay away from those $50 ';gaming'; cases that come with a window, $3.00 LED fan and a $10 power supply--they're junk.
  • help for acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment