Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What PC case do you think would be a good idea?

Now, I'm trying to build my own FIRST custom pc and already went over my ideal budget of 800.00. I DO have a case of a mid atx. Ultra one that I got for free after rebate. I've been using it as a foot rest and while it's in mint condition if you ignore a few slight scratches on the top. I found it boring looking, and it's a deep blue which I couldn't care for at all.





here's two from the same company that I like:


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>





and





http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>





The first one I really prefer but the drawbacks is that I cannot install a card reader or a 2nd optical drive. I'm also afraid that my ideal main optical drive hd dvd/blu ray would get jammed due to the pistons. But I really like this design.





the other one..... I like the look, but i'm not fully feeling it. I like the bulldozer one, but the other is more practical.





There is also this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>





But what do you think? overkill in size?





Help!!!!!!! Can't seem to make up my mind.What PC case do you think would be a good idea?
I would never, ever get any case which is rather ';too small';. The one i have right now, it doesn't leave room or ANYTHING and simple things like replacing a plug or a putting in a new card are a major hassle. I would really rather get the bigger one which would give you room for more expansions in the future. A tight case can cause major headaches, and airflow is usually worse also.What PC case do you think would be a good idea?
If you're going for a mid-tower ATX... go for it!


Why settle for a full-tower ATX when a mid-tower ATX would do the same job - and be smaller!





I tend to be a bit conservative with my tower cases so I am voting for the second one.





But damn, the Bulldozer looks wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment