Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have changed my pc case and the front panel conectors are diferent i do nt no where they go help?

Okay.. I do this all the time (build computers) so you need to find out what cables you have coming from the case. Then you need to consult your mobo's manual which WILL tell you where to plug each specific connector in. (all the plugs should say on them what they represent)





If you would like for me to talk you through this as apposed to checking your book etc, they you can e-mail me on Mikeo_2121@Yahoo.co.uk with your motherboard make and model. I can talk you through it from start to end!





Regards, mike =)I have changed my pc case and the front panel conectors are diferent i do nt no where they go help?
You will have to check the documentation that came with the case and compare it with the motherboard manual. The motherboard manual will explain the connectors and which polarity is which connector then all you have to do is plug them in. Note that if you mess up the power LED and HDD LED connectors there is no harm done just switch them around. One you don't want to mess up is the power connector. Also, if you have USB front panel connectors MAKE SURE you get the polarity right or else you could damage the connectors, any device connected to it and there is a slight chance of damaging the motherboard.I have changed my pc case and the front panel conectors are diferent i do nt no where they go help?
use the original manual of your motherboard to find the connectors of front panel(usb and sound) and connect the wires from your new pc case to your motherboard.
how can I help. I dont know what the mother board is or what case you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment