Saturday, August 21, 2010

PC Case HELP-MidTower referral please...?

Hello. I'm looking for someone to recommend an air-cooled Mid-Tower PC case as I'm looking to Build my own PC. Was looking at Thermaltake models (Soprano and Armor mid towers) and have seen Antec mid-tower models as well. My primary concern is airflow and cooling as well as tool-less installation of PC components.


Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Specific makes and models would be a big help.


Thank you in advance.





Joe E.PC Case HELP-MidTower referral please...?
When I built my computer...I looked at Antec 900, Thermaltake Armor+ and Coolermaster Cosmos.





Antec 900, smallest of the three, light and black. Massive 200mm on the top. 4x120mm.





Thermaltake tooless, removable motherboard..not as much airflow, but awesome at cable management.





Coolermaster, you can pretty load a lot of fans on it...but it's going to be loud and heavy in weight. Most expensive of three. Tooless also.





Out of the three, I chose the 900, it was great for air cooling. It was the cheapest and these other two case wasn't available at the time I want to buy it. Has to be special order.





In hindsight though I should have pick the Cosmos, now that I went watercooling. It's pretty tight in there with all the tubes going and cable.PC Case HELP-MidTower referral please...?
The thermaltake's are good cases as well as the Antec cases. For the best performance in an air cooled system I would go with the Performance one series from Antec.


http://www.antec.com/us/pro_en_performan鈥?/a>


These are great cases and have the best performance from any air cooled cases that I've seen. They are a little pricey however and you will have to buy a power supply seperately as most don't come with one. Check them out.





Good Luck HTH.
  • help for acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment